Sheridan County Service of Process
This Service Agreement is made between Sheridan County Service of Process (“SCSP”, “”, “We,” or “Us”) with a place of business in Sheridan, WYOMING 82801 and ____________________________________________________ (also referred to as “Client” or “You”) at (Address): ____________________________________________________________________________ 1. Services. The Services to be provided by SCSP under this Agreement are specified in the order form. Services are performed based on STANDARD, RUSH, In-State, Out of State chosen by the client on the order form. Service of Process will only be attempted at the address provided by the client on the order form. Service will be considered complete upon documents being served or three reasonable attempts being made at the provided address.
2. Scope of Service. Client will receive documentation of three reasonable attempts. Emailed Notarized Affidavit of Service or Affidavit of non-service. Physical copy of affidavit mailed to their shipping address provided on order form.
3. Time frame and Termination. Client gives SCSP 14 business days to attempt Standard and 7 business days for RUSH. Client can terminate agreement anytime during the prescribed timeframe through written email notice to “ email@example.com “. If a service request is canceled post execution of process service, we have earned our fee for that link.
4. Fee. Fees are due prior to the beginning of services. The fee for the services provided are:
In state venue STANDARD delivery 75$ and RUSH delivery $125
Out of State venue STANDARD delivery $100 and RUSH delivery $150
Client will pay SCSP by credit card or paypal upon purchase.
6. Relationship of Parties. Client acknowledges that SCSP is third party to the civil action. This agreement does not create any attorney‐client relationship.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall SCSP be held liable to client or any third party for any losses or economic damages as a result of this service.
8. Indemnity. Client indemnifies SCSP (including its employees, representatives, shareholders, and successors) of, and from any loss, damage, costs whatsoever arising out of, under, or pursuant to any third-party claim.
9. Damages. Our maximum liability arising out of, or in any way connected to this agreement shall not exceed the greater of (a) the fees you have paid to us pursuant to the order that is subject of the claim during the last Three (3) months immediately preceding the claim. The existence of one or more claims will not increase our liability.
10. Jurisdiction. The agreement shall be governed by the laws of Wyoming, USA and any legal action taken against SCSP will occur in the State of Wyoming.
11. Modification of Agreement. Any modification of this agreement or additional obligation assumed by either party will only be binding if agreed by each party via written email.
11. Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreement. No modification, amendment or waiver of this agreement shall be effective unless agreed upon by the parties in writing.